Friday, May 6, 2011

"How Great is our God!"

As I sit in Chicago with my mom and my sister eating Giordano's stuffed pizza, I can't believe that tomorrow I am going to be in Guatemala. The only words that I can think to say are, How great is our God? Seriously though! I am going to another country in less than 7 hours and the only logical reason is we have an amazing, gracious God. Today was filled with long car rides, multiple stops for supplies, packing in the hotel parking lot, and a few u-turns along the way. But with all of that behind, I will be arriving at the airport at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow (I have such a loving mom and sister) and from there on out it is all in God's hands. The plane will land in Guatemala at 11 a.m. and so will begin my adventure. Excitement doesn't even begin to explain my feelings! But, unfortunately, I was just informed by my mom that it is time for bed, which is probably a good idea with only 4 hours until we wake up. 12 hours until Guatemala :)

1 comment: